Malifaux Guild Starter Group Table Top Commission

atacam

Atacarn,

They are looking pretty slick. My only comment would be stylistic, Although you did a GREAT job on the white on the Judges coat I think he should be a bit grimier. His white coat looks pretty clean all in all.

Thank you for your comment. I do agree with you on the coat, but these sort of things are the details I start to add at display level. Its this type of detail along with better shadowing and highlighting, that really push the bar up to the next level.

Thanks again for the kind words.

:)

i really like the monocromatic color choices you used for your pallete but i have only one critisism in that dept. On the models like the judge and lady the color choices look very good but on the three box boys there seems to be nothing on the model that makes them pop as an individual model. In my experience table top quality monocroma models all have this problem due to the fact that monocroma models need those wheathering and fine details that draw your eye to certain points of the model for you. Without taking that extra step i always feel the need to add in at least one off color in a select area of the model to draw an eye to the face or wherever you want the focal point to be. Though your overall job is very smooth looking and transitions nicely i just dont get drawn into the box boys like i do with your other two. Maybe give the eyes a bright glow or a color choice for the hats?