Malifaux @ RinCon, Oct. 9 & 10, Tucson, AZ

COME CRUSH WESLEY CRUSHER AT BEATLES ROCK BAND!!!... and then stay for a Scrap or two.

Here's how and when to get there... doors open at 1:30pm tomorrow!

http://rincongames.com/location.php

This Friday, 2pm to 8pm (Greenlee room, I think???)

I'll be showing up between 4 and 5 to take the second shift, but my pal Larry will cover from 2 to 5.

Saturday from 10am to 2pm (Larry) and from 6pm to 10pm (myself), followed by open gaming at our table from 10pm until 2am or later!

We have a 4x6 table set up to our LGS's display of Malifaux minis and products, as well as our weekly painting coach, who has been collecting Wyrd minis for a while and will be learning Malifaux this weekend.

We have a pre-set batch of terrain (abandoned settlement with a spooky tree) already set aside, and some masking tape to mark out our 3x3 area on the table. This will reside on the left side of our demo table, with a 1' deep bar up front where we'll have demo card instructions, character cards, books, summary sheets to be handed out, and other relevant goodies (i.e. fate decks & measuring tape!). On this side is where we will manage any demo gaming during our scheduled times, using our painted crews (Zoraida's, Lilith's, and Somer Teef's). On the right half of the table, we'll also have a 1' deep area for relevant gaming materials, a small area where people can learn each aspect of the game using two opposing models, fate cards, and a series of lesson cards to learn how to use each aspect of the game. Towards the back end of this side, Larry and I will set up models in progress while we paint them, and display any finished models here as well.

After 10pm on Saturday, all we'll be doing is running games, not teaching, but anyone who stops by with their Malifaux crew should feel free to have a battle on our 3x3 against their friend's or one of our crews, or may even want to battle it out using one of ours (Mercenaries, Gremlins, Sorrows, Slaves, Nephilim, Redchappels, Undertakers... and feel free to playtest with, or against, my painted Killjoy - he's great!).

See you guys there if you're going to be around! I'll be the crazy guy in the bowler hat screaming at people to play Malifaux. If you can't find me, listen carefully for someone screaming "zombie hookers" in the background - it's my two-word pitch for the game for those with short attention spans.

~Jeremy~

P.S., YES that odd statement above did indicate that Will Wheaton (now pronounced Hwil Hweaton) will indeed be there, not only for signings, but to play games with all of us!... But be nice to Hwil Hweaton - Hwil Hweaton seems like a nice guy!

{Brownie points to all of you who caught the above reference and are either laughing or shaking your heads}