Hello from Long Beach, California

Calivet09

Hey everyone - was told about the game by some friends back east who were at GenCon, and have been trying to find a west coast store that carries the game. Anyone know of an actual store out here that has even so much as heard of the game? I'm not into mail order for something I haven't seen first hand......

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Wyrd! Unfortunately I can't speak for southern california, but I know there is at least 1 or 2 players around here from the LA area, and might be able to give you some advice. Also it never hurts to ask your store if they'd carry it for you, that's how we spread! :D

I live down near the 605/405 interchange. I'd like to generate some interest in the game, and can probably arrange a meet up at Brookhurst Hobbies or the War House, either to play or just let you take a look at some of the figs.

Anyone is welcome to pm me if interested. Maybe with enough people organizing a small group we can get one of the stores to support a demo, and maybe carry stock.

Charlie