Hockey? anyone?

EricJ

Yeah I love hockey, a bit odd for a southerner :crazy: But errr

Always liked the sharks but fell more for the leaves ...

-next-

I'm proud of you canadians but :rocketwho ;)

Really sad we didn't fully show up in overtime ... good job and congrats though! :nod:

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the overtime goal was actually a bit of a letdown, definitely something that Miller would probably stop 99/100 times, but oh well :P

Thats what I mean ... it was like they assumed they were to win, therefore never really came as aggressive as they were before !!!

:fight: :gunman: :vb_mad2: :whip: :clap: but :blackeye: weak just weak ... still love em though and super proud of our guys!!!

• 1 month later...

yeah, strange year with the 1-1 series! I really thought the Caps were going down 0-2, which no one would have guessed I don't think!

And yeah, here's hoping the Sharks manage to not totally implode...but judging by the way Nabokov is playing...probably not a great chance.

And yeah, here's hoping the Sharks manage to not totally implode...but judging by the way Nabokov is playing...probably not a great chance.

they were looking pretty good last night

but still, this conference is all tied up. except for the sj/co

this nashville team is really surprising. and by surprising i mean i want them dead.

i kinda want vancouver to win so we can send em home again.

a win tonight for the wolves will see them advance. good hockey year in chicago

Well, I am not going to hold my breath here, but any Hockey fans around? A large number of models for Malifaux had the genesis of their statlines created with a San Jose Sharks game in the background and I follow the whole league pretty closely in the little free time I have anymore. Any one else follow the NHL?

anyone? :D

I bleed teal in the local Tank!!!

go sharks, I'm hoping that tough game 3 loss will remind the sharks how much it can hurt to lose in the playoffs. So far it seems to be working with 3 straight fairly one sided wins, even without the top players playing very well. Round 2 will now be the real test...

go sharks, I'm hoping that tough game 3 loss will remind the sharks how much it can hurt to lose in the playoffs. So far it seems to be working with 3 straight fairly one sided wins, even without the top players playing very well. Round 2 will now be the real test...

Go Joe!!!!

admittedly, after watching the Sharks in game 6's (3-13 all time in game 6), I know well the downward spiral which a tough game 6 loss can send you into. Very well unfortunately :(

we'll see though, regardless, the winner of that game will likely be playing the sharks, and you just don't know which Sharks team is going to show up in round 2, so whoever stumbles out, detroit or phoenix, they could have a bye to round 3 :(