Questions from game today

amrowe1999

We played another game to demo to a few more people today and a few questions came up from the game as well as oogling the rulebook.

1st can you cheat a healing/prevention flip to play a red joker or just a better card from your hand?

2nd is Pandora's ability with her box a misprint? the book says that when she opens the box all models within 12' suffer the penalty.

3rd is pandora and zoraida specifically listed with no type for them(i.e. rotten belle is an Undead and a belle)

4th what are blood stones used for?

1st can you cheat a healing/prevention flip to play a red joker or just a better card from your hand?

No, you cannot cheat healing flips. There is a thread in the rules section regarding this. If the text does not say you can, then you cannot. There is no implication of being able to cheat if the text for it is missing.

2nd is Pandora's ability with her box a misprint? the book says that when she opens the box all models within 12' suffer the penalty.

Obviously :) It is 12 inches, not 12 feet.

3rd is pandora and zoraida specifically listed with no type for them(i.e. rotten belle is an Undead and a belle)

Page 21, right side Call Out Box: "[Living] wasn't forgotten, living is simply the default characteristic for all models. A model is living if it does not possess one or more of the Construct, Spirit, or Undead characteristics."

4th what are blood stones used for?

Do you mean Blood Counters? Lilith and her Nephilims have some neat synergies with Growing that allows for some cool battlefield promotions of the Terror Tots and Young Nephilim. I think thats what youre referring to?