Cutter's Night Out

Curryman

I wrote this little piece some time back after a really intense dream about one of my all-time favorite RPG characters. He's a cyborg working for a clandestine agency fighting the forces of darkness in an effort to stave off the Apocalypse. In the "current" campaign world (2035 or so) the good guys have failed and civilization has been pulverized by Judgement Day (the T2 style NBC kind with magic thrown in, not the Second Coming kind). Despite the loss of his agency and his other allies, Cutter continues to fight the good fight and does his best to help the survivors put things back together.

This story is is a flashback before the war, and describes a little "extracurricular" activity he got up to one dark night when he needed to blow off some steam. I hope it makes sense to a reader unfamiliar with either the game or character background. I guess this is the acid test, eh? Comments, suggestions, and criticism of all kinds would be most welcome. I hope you enjoy it.

http://thescreamingalpha.com/2009/01/08/fiction-cutters-night-out/