Rezolution starting to rule...

supervike

Rezolution minis have been hit or miss for me. But the latest stuff I see is pretty damn cool...

for instance...

The upcoming Hitomi

ABG_hitomi.jpg

Apac Ninja's

ABG_ninja.jpg

and the bizarre looking Ronin Fiddler....Might be time to start looking closer at some of these....I like them all, plus more.

ABG_5010.jpg

Some of the ninja look cool. I wish for bigger pics. I'd especially like to get a better look a bell-bottom ninja girl.

p.s. I've said before: usually not impressed with their humans but their robots and aliens are super.

Far be it from me to correct you Sir Vince, but I believe you made that statement about AlphaForge minis....

Doh! my mistake. I saw the pic here and thought it was similar.

To a degree I stand by it though.

Having now thoroughly examined the Rezolution line I will say there is some utter crap and some gold nuggets. The non-humans I still think are best, but there are some super cool humans in there too.

• 4 weeks later...

The quality of the rezolutions minis is really starting to shine now. I was 'so-so' about pretty much every release apart from this most recent batch. Their mecha are looking great and so is anything that seems remotely japanese/manga inspired.

The mecha that Marijn posted looks awesome!