Skivemind - Huddersfield - 10th September 2023

GJ Yan

Hello wyrdos!

I will be running another ranked event at Powder Monkey in Huddersfield on 10th September 2023. There will be swag for all attendees as well as prize support in the form of a raffle and other goodies, best painted and wooden spoon! Entry fee is £15, payable to obi-yan@hotmail.co.uk via PayPal Friends & Family. You can find the facebook event here: https://fb.me/e/2CU3lrV4V. This event will use chess clocks, the rules for clock use are included in the Rules Pack (any issues with the rules pack let me know). If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me (here or via other means). Please find the Rules Pack attached. There are 20 spaces available which will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. Madness of Malifaux content will not be permitted. This may be reviewed if an errata is released prior to the event.

Attendees

1. Tom Kapel
2. Jack Zissell
3. Radek Bry
4. Jamie Astbury 
5. Edward Grace
6. Ben Ault
7. Esme Grace
8. Dan Brown
9. Chris Graham 
10. Alyx Drake 
11. Tom Benstead

Skivemind - Rules Pack updated.pdf

With the July 2023 errata now out, I can confirm the restrictions on Madness of Malifaux content will be lifted. I will be updating the Rules Pack to reflect this in due course. I know emotions are probably running high after the errata (I may or may not have shed a tear) and the opinions on what the errata will mean for the game will differ. I by no means believe that all of the "problems" have been addressed (and Wyrd have acknowledged the same) but I think the changes are enough to see a shift at the "top". Happy to answer any questions and am always up for a chat about the errata if you want to PM me!

• 2 weeks later...

Registration is now open on Bag O' Tools: https://bag-o-tools.web.app/register

Here's a mid-week treat for y'all in the form of some pools:

Round 1
Flank - Cursed Objects
Breakthrough
Vendetta
Spread Them Out
Load 'Em Up
Secret Meetup

Round 2
Wedge - Carve a Path