Wyrdscapes thoughts

I have put together some wyrdscapes recently: The abandoned store, the solarium, pathways, and makeshift defenses. My opinion is that this is some of the finest terrain ever made. The plastic is extremely solid and durable.  The pieces fit together like a glove for the most part.

But what really sets it apart is the interior detail on the pieces. They literally have interiors as detailed as their exteriors. 

The only criticism I can give is that it should include instructions although it is kind of fun to put it together. 

This isn't the easiest thing to find and you will probably have to order online, but it is worth it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Agree 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, blueskies_overhead said:

Only took me 6 weeks to respond, not bad. Easy to paint interior in my opinion.

Like easy to paint after assembly? Lol I still have the shop and solarium dry fitted just sitting there, I acquired a massive lot of terraclips weve been experimenting with

• 4 weeks later...

I like the models very much as well. Got all of what has been released so far. As for painting (and play): I assembled (glued) the full buildings partially, so I can open them up, sort of like dollhouses.

I get the feeling, however, that the line has been discontinued. Also, the collection of stairs is awkward: 4 different types and no connecting pieces.

That said, I'd  like to see more variants on the Wyrdscape bases, especially the asian ones are awesome because they contain less parts that block the view to the miniature.

My hopes that there will be more released are not high, though.