Trouble assembling Ailuromaniac

Jemi

This is my first post on here, but I can't find the help I need anywhere online.

I'm assembling my Curiosity Killed the Cat set and I'm having serious problems with Ailuromaniac B. I can't get her hair piece to fit in against her head. Did anyone else have troubles with her head? And does anyone have any advice for what I can do? I am not a confident modder or sculptor.

I don't remember having much trouble but it's been a while.  Are you cleaning up any sprue/flash with a hobby knife any dry fitting pieces before applying solvent?

Also, have you looked at the assembly diagram on the Wyrd resource page?  I think it's under blueprints then search for Curiosity Killed the Cat.

Clean up, greenstuff gaps, and it's the dry fitting which is how I noticed the problem. I can see how it's meant to fit together, but it isn't.The front seems to be okay, but I can't work out what at the back isn't clicking into place.

However, the magnifying lamp I just got might help me see it a bit clearer. Here's hoping.

• Like 1