Project "Parts"

Thulis

I'd like to propose a resurrectionist model concept. I'm sure you get this kind of stuff all the time, but I think a 1 off of this would be really cool and thematic. The 50mm version, what comes to mind is something like Simulacrum 29, but more body parts.

Ok, so I'll go over a brief overview and what I think would be cool:

1. This model is a hulking behemoth, that is a creation of McMourning (think of the Project 53 or w/e it was, lots of hands, feet, and other appendages). 
2. As it loses health or dies, it breaks into smaller pieces ie base sizes. So when you damage it/break it/shoot it apart, the hands and feet become smaller bases, which become faster and have higher overall defense but less wounds, maybe they equal the wounds of the original thing and gain slow the turn they "rip off" so to speak.
So 50mm -> 2 40MM, -> (each 40mm breaks into 2 30's) 4 30MM
3. This would be an "Event box" or "Story box" that a crew could play against, but if taken as a single model that does this it would have different stats that would be much weaker.
4. Possibility of it ripping itself apart as a (2) action to split from the 50 to 2 40's.
5. Stats would be something like... 50mm, armor 3, 7 wounds, 40mm would be Armor 2, 5 wounds each, 30mm would be 3 wounds each, 1 armor, peon, but "CHOKE" or "ankle biter" type  effect whcih the model can "Attach" itself to another model to do a kind of poison or bleed damage, and reduce its movement speed unless they do a (2) interact to detatch. Movement should be 4 for the 50mm, 5 for the 40mm, and 6 for the 30mm, because obviously hands and feet by themselves are really fast and creepy :-)

"Choke" or "Anke Biter" or "Constrict" should do a "When a model activates in base contact, it takes 1 damage. If the model has poison, it takes an additional damage." and "Run from your past: Models in base contact with this model cannot move or be pushed unless they do a (2) interact action. Then place the model up to 2 inches away" The behemoth would deal a lot of spash poison damage as one action, or similar to the ice golem, should have a HUGE damage swing that exhausts it, so a (2) 6, 7, 8 range 4 that has some fun triggers, because come on, body parts smashing into you would basically just be infection and other stuff. I'd imagine slow, or paralyzed, or more poison, or ignoring armor? The behemoths should also have terrifying 13 or thereabout, as this thing would be just horrifying to whitness. It should probably also prevent people from being immune to terrifying because of how absolutely grotesque it is. edit: Behemoth should be very easy to hit though, so DF 2 or DF1. 

The 30mm models would have the purpose of slowing down really fast mobile crews that would otherwise get out of range or have scheme runners that can dodge resser models normally. Possibly prevent them from being hired so there's no outactivation shenanigans happening. Or put them in the same area as other models at 4ss

This could come with an upgrade for McMourning which lets him summon it using 4 corpse counters (hence the 4 30mm bases as final degraded form). 

So Community, what are your thoughts? Hard to balance? Would you buy a "crew sized" box with tihs (7 total mini's) Each could be summonable/hirable with some restrictions. Maybe not even allow hiring except the "behemoth". His cost should probably be 11 or 12? Maybe that's too high I don't know. I'd imagine this as being a reverse grow list. Behemoth would start off slow and hulking, smashing things as it goes along. Then as it gets beaten up, breaks apart and becomes faster because it's lighter. Finally breaking into small bits that could then run off and do schemes if hired into a crew, or as the story encounter, just start trying to choke out the crew.