Divergent Paths Local League, Atlanta Metro

Kad Baz

Wyrd has posted the official announcement for their new Divergent Paths event.(http://www.wyrd-games.net/divergent-paths) Official prize support from Wyrd will be sent to Giga-Bites, thanks to the awesome David T. Finn. What is required to get special goodies from Wyrd is to:
1) Play a MINIMUM of one game using the Divergent Paths story encounters in every one of the 5 two week periods. The first period begins September 12th. This means a total of 5 games between September 12th and November 20th.
2) One of the players from each game need to report results (winner and loser, final score) to me. You can also report your results to Wyrd through the link provided if you want to be a part of the global event, but this isn't strictly necessary to participate in our local league.
3) Profit! In addition to Wyrd's special goodies, I will be offering prizes for the most wins, best painted crew and single model, and anyone who manages to play at least ten of the story encounters. If you have any questions please let me know.