Why i play Gremlins

Elessarion

So I'm heading back into the Bayou this year after playing Outcasts most of last year. And a whole 3 people have asked me "Why do you play Gremlins?" So to answer them I wrote a blog post about it.

http://abnormalifaux.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/goin-down-bayou.html#more

I'd love to hear any feedback - and your reasons for palying Gremlins!

• Like 1

The reason I like them is that they can do what most other factions can, but with a fun twist. We even have constructs now, Trixibelle is a reverse belle, etc.

I also think we have the most creative abilities (or at least up there with neverborn) in the game and I really like the combo potential of these crazy skills.

The next thing is that most gremlins can work good together, I can use most of my models with most of my masters and not feel handicapped. Other factions have more restricted unit selection for their masters. As a gremlin player I can pick up a blister/starter, throw it in with the others and potentially have a crew with some synergy.

Last but not least I just love our AP pool. Almost all models have reckless/melee expert/nimble/1AP charge. It feels great to do so much more things with my figures than the enemy.

They were first sold to me for their sense of humour and sexy gremlin gurls. This was even before I knew about playing Malifaux.

They have bacon, booze and babes. Everything held together in a grotesque kind of cute.

Then, when I started going through the books and the cards, I felt really lucky for having picked the best faction out of the hat.

I also play Leveticus, more out of curiosity than of anything else. Gremlins are my first and foremost love from Malifaux.

• Like 2