[Italy] Saronno Malifaux Community

Entombed

Hi there! It's me, back from the grave.. literally :D 

I'm an ex-Henchman, returned in official status a couple of days ago ( Thanks Brian), and since i've changed also place where i promoted the game ( you may find my previous topic here:  http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/98132-northern-italy-malifaux-promo-and-events-at-warcard/#comment-706504  ), thats the new topic.

A new, fresh start, but with an old friend ( warbanjo) that has returned to play after some years of pause. Our main events take place in Saronno, more specifically inside Playtime Saronno and Terzo conclave. The first is a miniature and boardgame store, the second a ludic association inside an old school.

https://www.facebook.com/playtimesaronno/

https://www.facebook.com/terzoconclave/?fref=ts

xlz13d.jpg

4lg55l.jpg

here you may see Warbanjo along with one of the guys who started Malifaux in our store

1zvc0o4.jpg

And here some others of the little growing community! Together with me :)

zwe0bo.jpg

2vn3l08.jpg

2aj7sqq.jpg

34yee03.jpg

I've done some demos this month, and a 6 new players choose their crew! We have a Perdita, Ophelia, Dreamer, Hoffman , Leveticus and Colette! Warbanjo begun his new Brewmaster Crew, and I've expanded my Malifaux collection with lovely Mc Mourning and his nurses.

Our material is poor for now, cause we've started from merely a month. We have 2 90x90 tables and the scenery you may see in the photos. I'm working to make more every day, and in March we'll purchase some official from Plastcraft!

We make Events every Wednesday and Friday, so please post here if you are interested in visiting us or playing together! I'll post here all the details and specific information every week.

---------------------

The appointment for this week is Friday at Playtime Saronno! A gaming night together with demos :)

Where? Via giuditta pasta 4 , saronno ( va)

When? Friday 26\02 From 21.00 Pm, till midnight

We have also another event, but it's a test for now, so i'll post it next week when the location will be confirmed and tested.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, PowerLooped said:

Hi ^_^

I'm one of the new players and i bet you can guess which one :DThanks Entombed and Warbenjo to have introduced me into Malifaux :D

yeah i know you mr Hoffman :P 

8 hours ago, rubbe said:

welcome back! hope this time you will stay in the ranks ;)

and hope to see you all in milan, march 20, for the third edition of the Mayor of Milanfaux tournament

(anyway we are plannin t walk in at playtime this week ;) )

Hi there! I hope it too! Thigs were quite different 2 years ago :)

See you soon ^^

---------

Update from today: We made a little modelling session: I assembled my mc mourning crew, together with Lord Chompy for his owner, and the one who chose Colette as his master, started to paint her :D

33etxfp.jpg

n5t2bm.jpg

o0tphx.jpg

1040wg4.jpg

• Like 2

Here it is my Event Report for this Wednesday at Terzo Conclave:

fwr3ig.jpg

316aope.jpg

2lmrvqw.jpg

21nhcmp.jpg

5wftdf.jpg

28bwto3.jpg

6 people ( together with me) battled or tried for the first time their new Crew :) it was a quite long evening too, we started at 9.40 finished at 2 am!

Justice vs Mc mourning

Brewmaster vs the Dreamer

Colette vs Sonnia creed

See you next time!

• Like 1

Report of this Friday Evening :D at Playtime Saronno

We had a new Demo ( McMourning Vs Justice) for a beginner, a normal match ( Lynch vs. Brewmaster), some assembly of Gremlin models ( warbanjo boosted his crew ^^ ) and already demoed players which purchased their crew!

wgvnev.jpg

rh1vrn.jpg

fjq0xs.jpg

ruxu10.jpg

fp3vav.jpg

2lmwayx.jpg

345j2qf.jpg

We'll see what the new Month will bring, in this upcoming week! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there! It's been a while, but i've been so busy playing and partecipating at various conventions and evenings that I simply had not the time to post the photos :D

This month has been a very nice one for our little but rising community in Saronno. We had gaming nights 4-5 times a week, painting sessions and even we met the distributors at Cartoomics. A lot of cardgame or RPG gamers became curios just by seeing us play during these weeks, asking for demos and looking after the release of Through the Breach in italy.

I'll post photos of each day:

3rd of March a Demo!

whi0k5.jpg

8zlouf.jpg

2csa2pd.jpg

7th of March, another demo, togheter with Assembly session

359hfd4.jpg

b6v9n6.jpg

2ni1yro.jpg

15th of March, Playing, assembly and Paint

2pyqltu.jpg

2evf9cl.jpg

2guw8y9.jpg

908y0y.jpg

16th of March: painting

2e4hro0.jpg

vzj8dz.jpg

17th of March, another paint session with Warbanjo

2myp5w8.jpg

20th of March, Game night along with some players bringing their brand new Painted Crew

161aivs.jpg

24q2z9e.jpg

5dqmow.jpg

2817xuc.jpg

22th of March, Game night, One Demo and a Paiting session

24det8g.jpg

2rlztlj.jpg

e9z2p1.jpg

2wqr75t.jpg

I have more photos to share later, for now that's all from Saronno and the Terzo Conclave! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Another Month, another update, with some fancy new stuff and Activities! Finally we've got some time to do some scenery. My thanks are all for Fabio and his Wife, that togheter with another one of the group worked hard for our first good gaming table! 

From the 1st of april we started to play with scheme markers and missions, the real flavour of Malifaux! The group grew with 3 new members, and this week i have new demos too! We're ready to begin a tournament season inside the club.

Here there are the new photos!

Gaming nights, afternoons and even mornings! We have plenty of time to play! From the beginning of the month till now

e17orq.jpg

jg5rp4.jpg

116qqed.jpg

fyk239.jpg

zl1yyg.jpg

New players too! We have a Collodi a Sonnia and a new Hoffman player ^^

2uz6yro.jpg

2vb1o39.jpg

2jd292p.jpg

Pretty faces heh? :D

We had some modellism sessions too, and i'm proud to present you the work of Fabio, his miniature store\show case!

o56eec.jpg

dmzjav.jpg

33jpana.jpg

Awesome isn't it?

And here our afternoons:

2m60tgi.jpg

ngtwkm.jpg

fmutfd.jpg

And Finally the new Table scenery!

a2psba.jpg

28sogaq.jpg

Another month has passed, and our community keeps growing and having fun together!