demo's at oberonn

jeckyl & hyde

i wanna hereby tell you all that I will be hosting demo's at the gamestore called oberonn(see link below) in hasselt belgium

https://www.facebook.com/groups/91602748555/

everybody is welcome to join in for a demo or just a casual game

I will be updating this post every month with dates when I am able to host demo's

friendly greetings from your local henchman for your service

gijbels yves aka jeckyl & hyde

• Like 1

Related to this also a quick mention that our usual gaming evening is moved from wednesday to thursday evenings.

If you would like to play another day you are welkom at Oboronn from tuesday to saturday (opening hours 10:00- 22:00 but might be longer). You can always drop Squirlfreak, Jeckyl & Hyde or me a pm to play agame, have a demo on another day.

Cu l8r

• 4 weeks later...

thnx for the mention gecko.

yes,we will be doing our weekly malifaux gaming day on Thursdays at the oberonn and everybody is welcome to join in for a casual game or demo

for now I wanna wish all you wyrdos a merry krampus and lots of moompie and rum for the new year,may 2016 bring us lots more wyrd goodies and hopefully we get to see the other side soon

so I will all see you in januari at the oberonn for some awesome malifaux gaming

• Like 1

• 2 months later...