Demo Days at Game Shoppe!

LordZombie

Come on out to the newest game shop in Omaha, Nebraska, the Game Shoppe!

Every Saturday this month, drop in for a demo of Malifaux and if you already know how to play, drop in for some open play in the new shop. Try out the game and meet some new people! 

Where? The Game Shoppe 4014 N 144th st Omaha, Ne 68116 (402) 991-8699

When? Saturday the 15th, 22nd and 29th

Time? Starts at 12 noon and run until 4pm

Cost? Nothing! 

So come on out and let get the Malifaux community growing at the new shop! 

This just in! Stop in and try out a demo and get a ticket. Keep coming back each week with your ticket and get an advanced demo each time and get another ticket. On the 29th, stop in with your tickets and you could win a free Malifaux model to help get your collection started or add to what you already got! 

Hi,

I'm brand new to malifaux, just got my first crew box from miniature market this afternoon in fact.  I was excited to find there was a demo going on in the Omaha area.  I'm one of those people who learn a game best by being shown how with a walk through.  Also excited because I'd like to get started playing but it'll be awhile before I get my new models all set up and ready to go.   

I just wanted to give you a heads up that at least one new person is planning on coming out to the demo.  Most likely between 1:00-2:00.  

Raider30, aka Beau

Went to the demo today and brought 2 friends, one who has already made the jump and bought into Malifaux and one who hadn't and didn't know much about it.  We had LordZombie play through a demo game with him and as a result he's most likely going to be picking up a crew. ?

LordZombie also did a great job of answering questions for about an hour.  

Raider30