Complete model list

Pteppic

Was not sure if this was appropriate or not, but I have created a google sheet with all the Wave 1 and Wave 2 models and whether they have an official model, or one announced.

I have put it here as its about the models, but there may be a better place for it.

My current experience as a new player is that there is the pull my finger wiki plenty of podcasts and blogs (sometimes outdated unfortunately)

But when looking on the wiki I never saw a quick intro to the rules (I assume henchmen is the way most people go)

I also saw tactics discussion of various model to use for masters on the wiki aimed at newer players but no mention of where you obtained the models mentioned (this can be daunting once you have gone past buy the buying the master box set for your chosen leader). 

This affected me since I have some old metal sets and the changeover isn't the smoothest (I wanted to know how many Wave 1 and Wave 2 models there are to go), but its mainly aimed at anyone who wants to know if cool model x someone has suggested is readily available or if it needs proxying.

Here is the link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15GbMU9bhKSRyMbRlfkvUWzKywimB2UIQ0oEHMzIp2eY/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to give feedback, or just point to a better source if this has already been done (I could not see anything in a cursory look)

• Like 1