Question: Regarding Jacob Lynch upgrades...

Dinesen

I find it definitely to be a playstyle preference. I play Lynch (In 10 Ts) primarily as an assassin with Rising Sun, woke up with a hand, and wanna see a trick, every game regardless of schemes and strats. I know other players favor upgrades like expert cheater, but the combo of the three upgrades makes it so Huggy becomes a disposable melee bomb. It's not even an "if" or "when" will Huggy come back, but just kind of an assurance that Lynch will activate, nuke 1-2 models to dust, usually towards the end of the turn, and huggy will pop out again. I know this style differs from other play preferences and there are a lot of ways to run this crew in the two different factions, but this is just my preferred method, and it works so long as Lynch is supported and not left on his own.  

This is pretty much what I do as well. :D 

• Like 1

For me the question reeeeeally becomes dependent on the makeup of the rest of the crew. A terrifying crew with widow weaver, teddy, ama and some sorrows makes great use a 3x obeys from hugs. Immortal hugs is a no brainer in certian schemes but ive found that it really throws my opponent off gaurd.