Through the Breach on Roll20?

star20

I have some online friends that are interested in giving this a shot, but I don't know which VTT to use. We've been using Roll20, and was curious if anyone has had any luck getting things to run on it. Also, as one of my friends is not the most computer literate, how easy would it be to set up and use Vassal to run? Thanks for any help on this one.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice...I think than I would give the personal Twist deck to the players. I (maybe) need it for a Forum RPG, so we will play post by post and each char had his owen Thread with stats, backround and so on. And there he can write down his/her 3 cards and the Twist Deck.

If I understand it right each player got 13 twist cards and a hand of 3. So i can use a D10 for the rest whenever the Player had to draw a card. I know not realy perfect but for a little try...easy to manage.

[Edit]

okay I test it a littel bit but that didnt help me out. I seek a simple chat where I can draw the cards like the dice roller I mention above. The roll20 is nice but a little bit too mutch for a mainly foren rpg.

I dont know how good your german is, but we play like this (Cthulhu Now Campaign / or Gaslight Setting thats also from me).