Gothcon Malifaux tournament, 3rd of april, Gothenburg, Sweden

Sybarite

Hello everyone!

Me and Jehenna are holding a tournament at Sweden's largest con this coming easter. 

We are going to play three games of 50 soul stones. The tournament will have a fixed faction format so you will choose a faction for the tournament and then be able to pick different masters to play for the games. You could play the tournament with just a single master if you want to, but could also use two more if you would like. There will be 10 minutes before each mach to pick your crews and schemes.

Please note that although the Gothcon folder sais that our tournament is held on the saturday this has been changed. It will be held on the friday. You have to apply to the Gothcon to enter the tournament. If you are an international player then please contact me at elinoreronning@gmail.com and I will help you with how to proceed.

The time schedule is as follows:

10:00 (am) - Intro

10:30 – 12:40 - Match 1 - Stake a Claim
12:40 – 13:40 - Lunch
13:40 – 15:50 - Match 2 - Reckoning
16:10 – 18:20 – Match 3 - Squatter's rights
18:30 (6:30 pm) – Prizes and stuff :)

There will also be a demo's and free play day on the saturday, the day after, where you can bring your own crew and just play some casual games with people, but we're also holding demos during the day. And there's a lot of other things to do at gothcon.

The fee is 300 skr for the whole convention if you pay in advance, 400 skr if you pay at the door.
For 50 skr you can get a cheap place to sleep at the actual convention.

The adress is Hvitfeldtska gymnasiet, Rektorsgatan 2, 41133 Gothenburg