Help getting most of of crew

MrSusan

So I have been playing now for about 4 months I have got....

Kin box

Som'er box

I need some advice to with what to buy next, gun line withy the kin is not a problem, but I have been reading and see people taking 8+bayou's, is that really needed in a 50ss game and what schemes does it work for if so. Any building advice really needed

• Like 1

I'm still very much inexperienced but here's two lists that I've run:

• Somer
  • Bayou Gremlins x3
  • Lenny
  • Gracie
  • Burt
  • Slop Haulers x2

Summon more Bayou Gremlins for the schemes and smash through models with Lenny/Gracie. I'll probably replace Burt in the future unless I can figure out how to make him useful.

• Somer
  • Bayou Gremlins x5
  • Lenny
  • War Pig
  • Slop Haulers x2
  • Skeeters x2

Really enjoyed this list and I'll have to try it again now that my Black Friday War Pig is here. :)

So I have been playing now for about 4 months I have got....

Kin box

Som'er box

I need some advice to with what to buy next, gun line withy the kin is not a problem, but I have been reading and see people taking 8+bayou's, is that really needed in a 50ss game and what schemes does it work for if so. Any building advice really needed

Needed? No.

Fun/Effective? Absolutely.

Bayou gremlins are some of the best 3ss minions on the market in any faction.

They are fast, significant, summonable models (read replenishing).

Somer with Gracie's saddle means he can ride and use his AP for things other than movement unlike those plebians (other masters).

Any time you need a veritable buttload of activations/significant models would be a good idea to take a list wtih 8+ (Reconnoiter)

Flood the field, add healing with slop hauler/Take a Swig or more fighting power with a 7ss (Bert/Franc/Raph) to taste.