W:LE stuff H:Warhammer, 40k, and some Hordes

Lupercal

Unfortunately due to complications to do with a Thanksgiving vacation and a family member dying, I was unable to get anything from the black friday sale this year and so I am putting this out there in the hopes that someone picked up some extra stuff with intent to sell it on.

I am looking for:

-Translucent Pink Dreamer Box

-Dayglow Pink Dreamer Box

-Translucent Green Kirai Box

-Dayglow Green Kirai Box

-Translucent Brown Whiskey Golem

-LE Katanananananananananana Sniper

-LE Bayou Gremlin

-LE Preformer

-Translucent Red Bette Noir

I am also looking for some things from before this black friday sale, some of which were purchaseable during it:

-Vasyl the Bowling Vampire

-Metal Lucius puppet from puppet wars

-Translucent Green Pandora Box

-Easter Gremlin Egg Hauler

-Easter Gremlin War Rooster

-Gremlinette Hog Whisperer

I have MONEY, Warhammer fantasy and 40k in many flavors (armies), and a few Skorne and minions units from Hordes.  I am also willing to just buy you models to exchange for something if you would rather do that than get money and buy them yourself. 

Thanks for looking and I hope some of you can help me complete my Wyrd collection or at least help me catch up to where I was before black friday :(

• Like 1

hey there, I have got the LE gremlin and katanaka sniper from black friday that im looking to shift, but im based in England.

if you are interested give me a shout, the only model im after at the moment is a santana with m2e stat card so if you have a spare one of them we can try and work something out or failing that we can try and work out a cash deal

that is of course if the pond between us isn't an issue lol

hey there, I have got the LE gremlin and katanaka sniper from black friday that im looking to shift, but im based in England.

if you are interested give me a shout, the only model im after at the moment is a santana with m2e stat card so if you have a spare one of them we can try and work something out or failing that we can try and work out a cash deal

that is of course if the pond between us isn't an issue lol

Thanks so much for the interest!  Unfortunately I do not have any Santanas for trade, the only LE malifaux model I have spares of to trade away is the Miss Ery Teddy from the most recent Gencon.  I have 1-2 of those to trade if anyone else is interested. 

In terms of whether I will deal with people in England, I would probably be willing to for most of the things on my list, but if the shipping cost was immense then I wouldnt want to pay it for the Katanaka Sniper and the LE gremlin.  If the shipping was not crazy or it was any of the other models but the shipping was not absolutely insane then I would definitely work with you Englandish people.  Still no santana though ;(