specific question about the Pigcharge

Brewmaster

Question

97% sure we got it resolved, but just for the sake of having all the angles covered:

Say a pig with the set'er off and Pigcharge ability has 1 ap left in it's activation and the only legal target is a friendly. Which of the following scenarios happens?

1) you do not declare that the charge is a pigcharge, you don't have enough ap to complete the action, the pig is unable to take any more actions, his turn ends.

2) You must declare a 1 charge against the target.

Relevant stuffs:

Set'er Off: when the model has the opportunity to declare an action... it must take a charge action if there is a legal target available.

Pigcharge: this model may perform the 2 charge action as a 1.

1 answer to this question

I would look at it like this: 1) activate model with Set'er Off, generate AP if AP generated is > 0 (model not paralyzed), continue to step 2, otherwise, end activation, 2) check to see if friendly Gremlin model w/i 2", or model w/Hog Whisperin' w/i 8", if yes - activate as normal, if no proceed to Step 3, 3) Are there models in LoS and charge range? If yes, choose one of those models and take the charge action - if  this model has at least 2 AP, you may charge spending 2 AP, or your may choose to charge using 1 AP via the Pigcharge ability, if the model has only 1 AP, the model must charge using the Pigcharge ability. Regardless, you must charge.