a new resser

charlarino

Hi guys just wanna jump on and say hi,

Picked up my first crew last week (nico) thankfully my mate had some spare undead so I haven't been impaired in regards raising, loving the game so far, as its my 1st skirmish game I've been drooling over terrain options, would love Victorian cobblestone with dark alleyways and dodgy pubs but wild west seems a cheaper option. Anyhow.. rambling a bit now.. so i"ok just say hi and looking forward to meeting you all down a dark alley sometime (insert scary laughter)

Welcome to the Resser side, we have all the fun!  Wild West terrain does tend to be a bit cheaper but there's lots of laser cut terrain now which is reasonable and if you've got a bit to spend then the new plasticraft stuff that's just been released is very nice and fits the Victorian theme.  If you want your bases as cobblestone then resin bases are pretty cheap or you can by sheets of cobblestones that you can glue on.  If you want to add Belles to your pool (which you do!) get the Seamus box set and don't get them in a box on their own.

Hey thanks for the hello Seamus is a must have, he was actually the first crew I bought (from asgarde games in middlesbrough) but the box contained 2 Seamus and no sybelle so being the impatient type I didn't want to wait for new stock and snagged nico instead.. I was not dissapointed