Another Fate Forged: Sadie Ackermann Reed

Brewmaster

Quote: "Be they wry or rye, I haven't found a spirit that's bested me yet!"

Cardinal Rule 3 of GMing for your friends (Which is cooincidentally Cardinal Rule 2 of getting into the right mindset to play Gremlins) inpsired this particular pregen: "If it ain't nailed down to the floor steal it, file off the serial numbers, slap on a fresh coat of paint, and call it new." I present Sadie Ackermann Reed, the monster hunter equally at home in a penthouse suite as she is chasing graverobbers. Possible minis for this character are HERE(the Shorter one) and HERE.

Sadie's themes: The glass is usually half-empty but that's nothing opening another bottle won't fix, this supernatural falderal simply won't do around people trying to be civilized, and precision... no point in being wasteful. Sadie comes from money, but has a rather pragmatic view on the world. Probably has Guild leanings, but really that's because the Guild can host the best parties. Sadies has no problems "engaging with chaff to get the best wheat."

Card Stuff:

Station: Dabbler Pursuit: Graverobber

Modified stats

Might -3 Intellect -1

Grace 1 Charm -1

Speed 1 Cunning 1

Resilience 1 Tenacity 3

Skills: Necromancy 3, Enchant 3, Scrutiny 1, Bewitch 1, Notice 3, Pistols 2, Evade 1, Centering 1 Carouse 1

Starting General Talent:

Starting Spells: (Tradition Magic Personal Theory)

Interrogate

Mend Critical

- Focus Object (Jefferson Doyle's Cure-All Health Syrup)

-Spirit Genus

-Reduced AP

Mechanics: Sadie is the socialite of the group. She's able to smooth things over and garner information for the group. Heal and the Mind-affecting spells are where I see her grimoire leaning. Academic/Graverobber/Tinkerer/Performer is the wheelhouse Sadie would pull from, entirely dependent on the campaign she was playing in as she develops as the knowledge base/ social solver for the group. Dependent on how the FM is willing to build, Sadie also strikes me as classically trained with a melee weapon, so talking with the FM about a custom weapon, perhaps with either Reach or some sort of piercing effect.

Next up for the Pregens: Michael Faraday ^__^

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...