Hannah with Resser Tara?

Has anyone tried Hannah with Resser Tara?

She can't take Ancient Tomes for the obvious burial synergy, but if you also take Bete Noire, she can do Make A New Entry to borrow One With The Night to heal and bury herself. And even if Bete is buried, she can still chain up and bury herself with Make A New Entry to borrow Whispers From Darkness to borrow One With The Night!

(She can also borrow a lot of other stuff through Make A New Entry/Whispers From Darkness.)

It seems like she'd be expensive, but there would be some interesting tricks. She's durable enough to hit the front lines as a melee beatstick for a Tara Bury Bomb, with a good regeneration mechanic through Bete.

Anyone tried it? I'm not convinced it's amazing, but it seems fun.

Could be interesting, but seems too expensive for what it's worth and outside Tara, there is no way to unbury Hanna, so if Tara dies and Hanna was buried, it's a 2 for 1 deal. If Hanna could bring her bury upgrade I might consider it, but without it I feel you are better served with a Killjoy who at least has a way to get back out if Tara kicks the bucket.