New Misaki

Necrotix

Do we have any idea of when this will be available? It's the crew I want to start with, I already have the fate deck, a pack of Ronin and Oiran. I know there are other masters in Outcasts/Ten Thunders but not sure any of them will work as well with what I've already purchased and ideally don't want to spend some cash on another faction (considering Ressers). 

I did think about getting the Viks but then I'd have more Ronin than I know what to do with. 

Hellfire Gaming Industries are showing Misaki's The Thunder box in stock however it doesn't show how many. I've used them a few times in the past and they are really good. They provide quick delivery, are competitively priced when compared to Element Games and a really good and helpful service. They are also UK based so seeing that your also also within the UK it should only take you a couple of days to receive the order once it's been placed. 

Here's a link

http://www.hellfiregamingindustries.co.uk/wargames-miniatures-c3/malifaux-c25/the-ten-thunders-c32/malifaux-the-thunder-misaki-starter-set-contains-m2e-cards-p98

I've just placed the order. Hopefully they turn out to be in stock and stuff arrives. If that's so I could kiss you (I won't, after all, I barely know you!) I was about 10 minutes away from purchasing Yan Lo as it looked like he'd be OK with the models I currently own and would be another Ten Thunders crew I could use in the interim. 

Hahaha glad to hear I wont be molested!  :D

I know Misaki has been hard to come by for a while now and thankfully I bought mine months ago. Hellfire aren't a particularly well known company and because of that they often have stuff that other sellers don't. 

Just so you know, it appears as though Misaki was in stock, just tried to place an order and it said item out of stock so it looks like you will be playing ninja shenanigans fairly soon. 

Glad I could help.  :)