Summer Cornwall League

Seaspider

Hello all

I will be starting up a Summer league at Troll Trader in Truro, Cornwall. Pick your sides and take up arms.

I have run demos for lots of new guys so we have a good number already signed up and ready to go but we are always welcoming new players to the store.

:ram:crow

gallery_25311_132_101584.jpg

:ram:crow

Games will be held on our usual Tuesday night slot. Main thread info here   ---> http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/101022-cornwall-malifaux/#entry727702

It will be starting from the second week in June with the first game night being 10th. I will be running games throught to the end of August so there will be plenty of time for players to get their games in.

Each player will play a total of 10 games and as this is more of a begginer orientated event it will be a single master per person and games will be 35SS to begin with rising to 45SS after game 4.

The shop is open all day 6 days a week and also late on Friday as they run FNM for Magic the gathering players. So people can always arrange their games on a different day if needed. Please let me know in advance for this.

If anyone is interesed you can PM me to sign up

Also you can come into store on Tuesday and see me.

:+fate Seaspider :-fate