New player terrain question

So I'm just starting malifaux after playing a lot of warmachine over the last couple years. I am trying to get a regular gaming group going, and I'm trying to provide enough terrain for about 3-4 tables. Currently I have enough terrain for about 8 warmachine tables, what should I expand with.

I have:

- about 7-9 6" long walls

- 2 sets of Pegasus games barrels (about 12-14 barrels)

- 2 gw watchtowers

-3 gw shacks (came with watchtowers)

- gw house

- rail car and train tracks

- about 24" of river parts

- a couple of graves and statues

- about 8 hills of different sizes

- about 5-6 ruins of buildings (usually a corner or side, some with second levels to stand on).

- 2 gw forests

- 3 forests with remove able trees.

-large 2 story house with flat roof

- small assorted rough terrain.

You should check out this thread:  http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/100508-malifaux-terrain/?hl=ratty#entry721703

It has a pretty in depth discussion on how to set up a table for Malifaux, including some picture examples.  If you follow this process, you can likely figure out what you need from there.

As for where to expand specifically, you have a pretty good diversity going already.  I would suggest maybe looking in to some other severe terrain options (such as swamps, bogs, rocky patches, etc.) just to give you some terrain to slow up melee models a bit while opening up fire lanes as well.  It also looks like your large terrain collection (buildings and such) is pretty solid, so probably not much is needed in that direction.  You can never go wrong with more trees.  They don't have to be on forest bases.  Lone trees are great for Malifaux.

Hope this helps.