Beer and Pretzels 2013

.wneivf

I should be running a Malifaux tournament at the Beer and Pretzels Event on the 18th of May. Entry Should be free as the parent event has an entry fee of £6 , if we ask you for an entry fee it should be minimal but we shouldn't. The Prize for winning event will go up with the amount of people who enter and it will be store Credit [url=http://www.wyrd-games.net/#]at spirit games (should be enough to buy a blister or something).

The Format of the Tournament Will be

- 35 Soul Stones

- 3 or 4 rounds of Swiss Pairings (depending on number of entries)

The event will be held at Burton town hall , the postcode of the place is DE14 2EB for those wanting to use Sat Navs or Google maps and 5 minutes walk from the Train Station.

As the event name says there will be plenty of beer sold at a reasonable price.

If you want any more details on the event feel free to contact me through a Personal Message or Phil from Spirit Games at salnphil@spiritgames.co.uk or you can visit the spirit games website at http://www.spiritgames.co.uk/

The Doors should open for the event at like 10am, but should have no real formal time to start , but 10:30am-11am would be a rough idea for a start.

The planning for this event is relatively still in the early stages , if you plan to attend or are interested in this please post in the thread so I will have a rough idea on how many Game Tables we are going to need , thanks

- Jarvis

Edited by .wneivf
adding start time