Any idea for a crew opposing Pandora's in a demo perspective ?

dck45

I'll appreciate your help in this matter.

here's what i got Pandora starter's kit, baby woe, teddy, lelitu and primordial magic. and lots of terrain.

So i'm looking forward a crew/hint that'd give the best asymetrical gameplay. or perhaps crews that should be avoided (perhaps simpler)

learning curve ain't a problem, btw.

thx : )

Perdita. There is no other choice really for assymetrical and competitive

Athough be careful because master v master, perdita will shred pandora. she ignores the WP duel to target pandora and she is immune to influence so Pandora has to get close to her for "box opens". all in all though it is a good matchup which will highlight two different crews.

Edited by JayBarlekamp

Yeah if you want a fun intro game then perdita is the only choice, since pandora is a toughest most complex master to defeat if you are new and you dont know what you are doing.

IMHO Pandora is not a good intro army for players who want to get into the game, its really complex for new players and a kill joy to play against in your first game if the other palyer knows how to play her.