Micro Achievement League Tournament May 6 - Waynesboro, PA

marshimartian

Neverland Games: Lost Boys Hideout

69 W Main St

Waynesboro, PA 17268

(717) 655-5347

And now, for something a little different.

On May 6th, we will be hosting a one-day league-style tournament. Registration begins 11am. Every player will receive an achievement check-list, and be free to get in as many games as possible throughout the day. At 6:45pm all checklists will be collected and tallied. After Bonus Achievements are announced, the winner will be the person with the most achievement points.

So come join us, have fun, and be an achiever!

[ATTACH]5259[/ATTACH]

May2012AchievementTournament.doc

Depends, we've got a ton of warhammer terrain, one terraclips board, and a custom board - so it all depends on if you guys don't mind hiding behind rhinos and ravagers, lol

Ha. I can bring some stuff. I've got enough terrain for like 6+ boards. I won't bring it all, but it's no problem.

I just can't play on a board with Rhinos. I had a bad experience with Leveticus + a tank.

Thanks for coming up, definitely enjoyed having you guys. And yea, writing the achievements, I would have never guessed that the sound effects would be the hardest one.

Keep some cookies for yourself next time, that Nayte kid was ravenous! Lol

Technically my Large SPA was the ravenous. It ate like 4 cookies... IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A MOUTH! How does he eat with that buzz saw?

It was a great time, looking forward to the next one you host! The store was great, very huge. Take a pic of that bridge board, I'd love to see it again!

Looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday. Good times!!! *grin*