Inaugral Harrogate Knockout League 25/08 - 15/09

ukrocky

HELLOOOO. And welcome. To the inaugral Harrogate knockout league, hosted by myself.

So.

What's this shindig about?

Ha. Good question.

It's an 8 player FREE event, yes, free, ran at the Harrogate Wargaming club on a Thursday night at the RAFA club in the town centre. The first 8 people to pledge to me, get spots, but they HAVE to be free all 4 thursdays. Sad times.

So, myself and MythicFox (James Doxey) are going to do the draw LIVE on my podcast on Sunday, you arrange a time to play your opponent, and whoever wins, is through.

The league itself will be FIXED MASTER, not anything else. You will flip from the core encounters each round, but may not play the same strategy a second time, a reflip will be had!

You may also not use the same schemes throughout the league, so no triple kidnap neverborn players. BOOOO. HISSSS.

So the format.

A knockout.

Good.

The 4 'winners' will go into the 32A cup, and will be competing for the crown of champion of champions.

The 4 'losers' (We like to call them runners-up), will go into the 44DD cup, and will be competing for the crown of champion of losers.

There may well be plastic crowns.

A random draw will then take place, at the end of the first week, with the new draw going up. Everyone in the league will play 3 times, and therefore everyone will end up with a placing.

The final game, betwixt the 2 finalists, will be a much coveted afair, with literally nobody watching it, and with probbably not much build up.

So there we go. The inaugral Harrogate knockout league, is to begin soon. If interested, get in touch, and I'll sign you up, but for now;

Entrants list;

1) Craig Johnson - Marcus - top seed.

2) James Doxey - Zoraida

3) Ant Hoult - Nicodem

4) Steve Scurr - Leveticus

5) Stu Quigley - Lady J

6) Paul Hansell - Seamus

7)

8)

:D

P.s. There's also good money on that James Doxey draws me or Ant Hoult round 1.

P.P.s In the case of a draw, each player gets to pick one more scheme (One they've already had/and will be allowed in the future), and one more turn is played. In the case of a draw at the end of this, I'll work something out ;)

Edited by ukrocky