New Guy from TX!

Gewehr91

Hey all, I just live right around the corner from Madness here in Plano, and I have a couple of Malifaux forces (The Victorias, and Colette). I'll see what I can do about getting some of my friends together and head up there when we get a concrete time. May just be me depending on when, but between two of the guys in our gaming group, I think we have 4 or 5 teams.

Sounds good. I will try to post the actual date/time once I have confirmation from the store. Right now I would prefer Saturday if possible. I do not have my book two yet or my LCB (hurry up Wyrd, get those orders out) but I have enough minis for 2-3 25 to 35 point games easy.

Trying to finish up Lady Justice and maybe a few other figs before this weekend.

Do we have a henchman in this area??? I cant do this weekend but we did get in our first game last night and while there was a lot of learning I will say it was the most fun Ive had in a skirmish game to date.

Sounds like we have a pretty good amount of people in the area ... I think in the next few weeks we can get some structure around things.

@Eric ... great meeting you at GenCon !!!

@Gewehr91 sorry for us hijacking your thread :)

Hey Guys,

I'm one of Mephguour's friends and we just played our first game last night. Was a lot of fun and a good learning experience. Let's keep this thread going with other Dallas-based fans and we can set up a day and time to meet up at a gameshop for a meet and greet and some games.

-Serge

Just got finished at the doctor. Turns out I have strep. Got a steroid shot and some antibiotics. Depending upon how I feel tomorrow i may still try and run some games on Saturday or Sunday.

I should not that strep is no longer contagious within 24 hours of taking your first round of antibiotics so if I do show up I won't be contagious.:)

Edited by kbdrand

It was good getting to meet some the people last night. Hopefully you guys weren't too put off with the Rasputina shenanigans. I really think they should errata the Freeze over ability to not apply to terrain features over a certain size.

Hope to actually get to play a game with some folks next time.

Yes, we had a few people there plus I saw at least two or three people buying Malifaux minis. Madness Games just got their first shipment in on Friday and they had a ton of book 1 stuff but no book 2 stuff yet. I have family coming in next weekend so I won't be able to do anything then, but maybe we can try and schedule something for the following weekend.

• 2 weeks later...