Manxfaux - October 19th Tournament

Jam_Sandwich

After  a long hiatus due to personal affairs I'm keen to get Malifaux rolling again in our local scene

Entry will be free as a means to kickstart interest in Malifaux again however initial feelers suggest good uptake up to a maximum of 16 players. October 19th is the tentative date whilst I firm it up with the venue.

I'll be allowing Dead Mans Hand in the first tournament as a gentle re-introduction into Malifaux / 3E
However I have to make it clear future tournaments will not allow these masters.

The event will be 3 rounds at 50ss per round, fixed faction.
9am Start

Alexander Drive 
Douglas
Isle of Man

Full rules pack and information will follow shortly once I've caught up with the rules and current tournament format.
I'm just getting back into the swing of things myself so I don't want to post incorrect information but I'll try and keep it to a standard tournament format.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 12:03 PM, Skitt_Happens said:

I am potentially interested in coming over for this.

I'll let you know once I've got everything firmed up.
There's a risk I may need to push it back ever so slightly dependent on return communication from the venue but during Autumn there's not much activity 

19th October is the hope though and I'm 95% certain - there communication isn't exactly the best

Once tickets can be booked (or merely reserved by stating your name as it's free!)
I'll be able to say with 100% confidence

Sooner I get everything confirmed the better though as I want to make a large terrain order!

• Thanks 1