Farewell to M2E Tournament Hadley MA 2/16/2019

Inquisitor Wall

We will be holding a farewell to M2E Malifaux tournament at Off the Wall Games (41 Russell st, Hadley MA 01035) on Saturday February, 16th.  The tournament will be using the Gaining Grounds 2018 Q1 scenario rotation.  The tournament will be 3 rounds each round will be 2 hours including crew selection and set up. Round 1 starts at 11:00 AM and there will be a break between rounds 1 and 2 for lunch
Entrance fee is 15.00 in advance, or 17.00 at the door and includes pizza for lunch.  Prizes will be awarded in the form of store credit to Off the Wall, as well as any additional Malifaux goodies I can wrangle.  The number of prizes will be determined by the number of participants, but the goal is to have at least 1st-3rd place and some sort of painting award.
This will be the last event that I run for M2E, so make sure to break out the Ramos and Nico for a final swing, or in my case, 10T Brewmaster for a final swig.  
Come have fun and reminisce about all the joy of M2E, while anticipating the joy of 3rd edition.

Hope to see you there!