Sprintime in Malifaux - Boise, ID

pugwhan

Springtime in Malifaux ($5.00 entry fee)

With spring coming to Malifaux, Johana and Bishop are looking for work. They are not picky about who their working for but want to work with the crew that has the best hideout.

This will be a 10 week campaign using the campaign rules from Shifting loyalties. Each "game week" will be 2 real weeks in length. During a "game week" the first 2 games you play will count towards the campaign. You may not play against the same opponent during a "game week".

Due to the amount of bookkeeping required for the campaign you will be required to track your own Arsenal. You will need to do the post game cleanup and flips with your opponent after you finish your game, so be prepared for this additional time that will be required. I am trusting that we are all adults and will keep this tracking information clean and not "fudge" any flips. You will be required to update and post your arsenal information to the facebook group any time it changes.

All the campaign tracking and information will be done via the Private Closed Facebook group "HELP WANTED: Daemon Hunter...No Experience Needed". To join this group send me a message and I will add you. If you know someone that wants to join in the campaign that isn't a member of this group or a member of Facebook. Send them to contact me or let them work with you to deal with the facebook requirements. I'm sorry that Facebook is a requirement for this but it makes things a LOT easier.

Campaign Rules being used

1 - All basic Campaign rules
2 - The Good Doctor
3 - Cut 'em up for parts
4 - Hide Outs

Masters will become available at the end of "game week" 4 and can be used in "game week"s 5 and higher.

The final thing I need to address is Avatars. I gotta admit I'm not a fan of Avatars feel they are not balanced well enough. I am aware that not everyone shares my view on this and with the large influx of new players, some may have not experienced or even read the rules on them. So, this is how we are handling Avatars. The "Event" will happen at the beginning of "game week" 9. Games in "game week"s 9 and 10 may use Avatars as long has you have met the requirements to use them. I am hoping that this way someone won't gain an avatar early in the game and dominate things.

• 1 year later...