Homefront: Georgia

nomadicXnightmare

Welcome to Homefront: Georgia! This will be a low-commitment league running parallel with Wyrd's global Homefront campaign. What does that mean? It means, by joining the league you will play games of Malifaux and report them to Wyrd as normal per the Homefront campaign rules, but you will also be eligible for some fantastic awards at the end! Further, you will report your games to me as well and I will keep statistics regarding Georgia’s contributions to the campaign so we can see how we stack up to the overall results. Exciting!

To participate in the league all you need to do is inform me that you wish to participate and play games of Malfaux. That's it. No entry fee required, no minimum number of games to play, and you may join at any time. Games do not need to be played at any specific venue, although Giga-Bites is a prime location for obvious reasons. Also, for any players participating in TFL, feel free to play those games as part of this league as well! Two birds with one stone! Note: when playing a TFL game you cannot opt to use the 'special scheme' for the 2 week block - see below.

Remember, all games must conform to Wyrd’s campaign rules (aka, 5 games max per 2 week block, etc.) and both players must be participating in the league in order for games to count towards league scores. Other than that, have fun and defend the Homefront!

Awards:
League Champion – Most games won throughout the league.
World Traveler – Most games played during the league, win or lose.
The Gentleman – Most favorite player votes.
Group Photo – Best painted crew at the end of the league (more details to come).
Wetworker – Most special schemes achieved during the league.

Favorite Player Votes:
At the end of every 2 week block each league participant can submit to me their vote for their favorite opponent during the block. The player with the most votes at the end of the league will be awarded The Gentleman award. Players may potentially receive multiple votes over the course of the league (1 per 2 week block, maximum 5 in total), so make sure to be pleasant and be a good sport!

Special Schemes:
At the beginning of each 2 week block I will select a Scheme from the GG2017 Schemes that will be the “Special Scheme" during the block. This Scheme will be available in the Scheme pools for all league games during the block on top of any other Schemes generated. If completed (aka max points are scored from the Scheme) you will earn a Wetworker point. The player with the most Wetworker points at the end of the league will earn the Wetworker award.

Visit the Georgia Malifaux Facebook page for additional information or to schedule games. Games for the league can be played at Giga-Bites Gaming Cafe on Wednesday during regular Malifaux open play.