October Malifaux League Kissimmee Florida

AverageBoss

I am here to announce our next Malifaux event at Coliseum of Comics. This will be a 4 week league with the following restrictions:
*Crews will be built with a limit of 35 soulstones.
*Crews must be led by a Master.

WHEN: 3PM on the following  4 days: 10/7, 10/14, 10/21, and 11/4

ENTRY FEE: $5

SCORING: Players will score league points depending on whether they score a win, loss or draw in each game. Wins will be worth 3 points, draws worth 2, and losses worth 1. VP scored during the league will be used as a tiebreaker.

PRIZES: There will be a combination of prizes consisting items acquired through the Henchman program, and additional support provided by the store. The amount of prizes in both regards will vary based on attendance. Each player will receive 1 raffle ticket for joining the league. Each player that plays in at least 3 out of the 4 games will receive an extra ticket. The 1st place player at the end of the league will receive an extra ticket.

WHERE: Coliseum of Comics Kissimmee
2511 Old Vineland Rd.
Kissimmee, FL – 34746
(407) 870-5322

If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact me. And as always, I am available for demos if you are interested in simply trying the game out.