DXXXVIII

3 hours ago, gribble said:

How about Metal Gamin? They are slower, but seem durable and they could be used to up the defence of the rest of the crew. It seems speed is not really something the rider crew lacks, but durability is...

Metal gamin are certainly not terrible. I'll often use them if I need something to hold a point as they are usually guaranteed to take two hits before dying. Also they don't need to discard to go defensive so they can be summoned and still go defensive without any major cost (cards are a very demanding resource in the rider list). Also since they don't explode upon dying, they make pretty safe drops

However if your looking to use protection of metal, it's not a very reliable ability. It requires models to remain very static in order to use and static is not what this list is about. It's a incredibly frustrating ability to use. I've only ever gotten it to work decently with Levi himself - who doesn't really need it anyway since he buries every turn.

• Like 1