Guild lawyer with McMourning

nishi

Hello guys, so what do you think about hiring Guild lawyer into McM´s crew. I understand they got no love in the past cause the synergy and need for tricks they provide was not big, but now with new models they might be viable. Talking mainly about puting HtW on squishy models like Carrion emissary and rafkin. Fees, poison, positive to horrors, pseude defense ability, slow, paralyze and finish the job (looks like wide utility) might be situationaly good, but in general lawyer has decent statline.

that is theory. Lawyer brings kinda different utility than other res models. The question is do we need that kind of utility and how does the model perform in reality on the table, is it really worthed 6 ss? What  do you think guys, anyone have experiences?

• 2 months later...

I was super excited to be able to play them bc of the models. So far I wasn't very impressed. The point you make with putting HtW on things like the Carrion Emissary does sound interesting tho. I love fielding the Emissary with Reva but struggle to keep him alive. Trying this in a McMournings crew with a lawyer is something I will try. Won't help me with Reva but with clarifying some things :D Thanks!

• Like 1