Isle of Man - Gaining Grounds - Jan 30th

Jam_Sandwich

So after everyone enjoyed the Shifting Loyalties Campaign as there introduction to Malifaux in my local scene. 

We're switching to a more standard format. Gaining Grounds. Every Monday over 5 weeks @ the All Saints Church Hall from January 30th 2017.
£5 Entry - all going to the prize fund. List & Payment must be submitted by January 23rd.

Fixed Master, 70SS Model Pool. 
(I'm using the fixed Model Pool mechanism as a means to not discourage the new players. Some players have 10 masters and tons of models to select from. )

Each game - 50SS

We'll have a table of prizes to select from and in the following order each will get to pick. (I may switch the order a little)

1st - Winner
2nd - Runner Up
3rd - 3rd
4th - Best Table*
5th - Painted Crew Raffle - If you enter a fully painted crew you'll be entered in a Raffle
6th - Biggest Loser (most VP's scored in a game but still lost)
7th - Last place

*Last Tournament 2 of us provided for 7 tables.
This isn't compulsory however I'd like to spread this out a bit and what better way than to give incentive?  
Hopefully encourage people to play more if they have there own table too :)

For those that may see this in future - I'm planning a Hardcore Henchman later in the year and if the numbers are there a doubles.

So it's been pointed out some might be interested in visiting if it's a 1 dayer/ranked and combining it with jollies

With that in mind (it's a bit soon at the moment)

20th May - Hardcore Henchman 1 Dayer!

19th August - Gaining Grounds - 1 Dayer!

Wasn't planning another GG so soon to be honest but if we can get a few new faces - great!

• 2 months later...