Shifting Loyalties in Milton Keynes

Clousseau

We will be starting a Shifting Loyalties on Monday 19th September at Wargames Workshop in Milton Keynes. Games will also count towards the Divergent Paths event.

Around 12 players signed up. Week 2 starts on 26th September for 14 days. Games can be played on Monday or Thursday evenings but do book a table with the store in advance.

Useful info on campaigns;

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12083335/Malifaux Campaign Pt1.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12083335/Malifaux Campaign Pt2.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12083335/Malifaux Campaign Pt3.pdf

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mattwhile said:

I'm not on Facebook so if you could offer a solution it would be much appreciated. I'm planning on coming down Monday with at least one other, but won't be there until probably 8.15. 

OK. You can then book games for the following week. I'll book a table for you on Monday as its all done via Facebook,  or you can phone the store. Can get busy so best to book ahead.

Basically it's the standard campaign rules starting at 35SS but using the Divergent Paths encounters and limited to 3 games in each 2 week "week". This week's  Event is Forbidden Text.

Those playing are myself, Andy, Anthony, Alex, Colin, Peter, Glenn and William, most of whom have been playing under a year. Store is open for games Monday, Thursday and some Sundays.

David - Sorry but I can't do Monday as I have a work thing during the evening. I can play Peter Thursday next week or Monday after if either of those are any good for him? 

I don't think Gary will be back for the league as he just wants to play 50ss Master led games. I will check with Steve about his availability.

Did you confirm with Andy for tomorrow night for me?

Week 3. So a new week starts on Monday so its time to add another model (at least) to your Arsenal (don't forget your 5 SS discount). This week's event is Wandering Mercenaries and we'll play the new Divergent Paths stories once they become available.

So how's it going so far? Andy Gray has played the most games, Matt While & Anthony Lown have played an undefeated 3 games and I have the highest average VP. Robert Angliss & Peter Slynn have a hand on the wooden spoon.

Finally I've decided to extend the campaign to make it a round 6 weeks, so I'll have some treats in store for that week as Divergent Paths will have ended.

Oh yes, Anthony is looking for a game tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...