[GERMANY] Demos in Oberhausen / Ruhrgebiet

spielervier

Hello everyone,

after recognizing that we have so little event threads for Germany I thought it's time to change it. I won't announce a defined date, but I'd offer on demand demos for M2E games in Oberhausen / Ruhrgebiet. Out gaming club has a room with sufficient tables, terrain and I will bring rules, miniatures and everything else you'll need to play.

Whenever we will do a demo, I'll also announce the date in this thread. Just to make sure everyone who might be interested as well has a chance to join.

We're also discussing whether or not we run a Shifting Loyalties campaign later this year. But this decision is up to how many people will join us playing Malifaux.

So in case you ever had the wish to learn Malifaux and you live close by our area, just contact me here.

Next Demo: 29.11.2016 / 16:00 / Puppetmasters Club Oberhausen (see last post in thread for details)

//spielervier

I'll hold the first "open table" demo next Tuesday (12th of April) from 16:00 till open end (around 22:00 for old people like me) at the RKKZ club in Oberhausen.

I can provide demo crews of: Mei Feng (Arcanists / Ten Thunders), Sonnia Criid (Guild), Yan Lo (Resurrectionists / Ten Thunders), Pandora (Neverborn) and run two games in parallel. If you're planning to join, please drop me a message and I'll provide you information on where the club is located and how you can get in (a little tricky).

I can offer two run two rounds of demos - so four games in total.

Upfront there will be a introduction to Malifaux, the world and background information as well as a quick start "guide" for the rules.

We will also use limited crew sizes (around 20 soulstones) and work with slightly reduced rules in case you've never player Malifaux before.

I'd be very happy if you'd join us..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pleased to tell you that the last event was a great success. Although I only managed to moderate one round of games, we had 3 tables with 6 people diving into the world of Malifaux with even more watching / being interested. Therefore I will offer further demo games next Tuesday as well.

The demos will be held again at RKKZ in Oberhausen from 14:00 to open end. I will again offer up to three games in parallel, but this time probably limited to one round of games. Please note that I can only offer crews for two games.

My crew offerings remain the same: Mei Feng (Arcanists / Ten Thunders), Sonnia Criid (Guild), Yan Lo (Resurrectionists / Ten Thunders), Pandora (Neverborn). I will also offer 4 fate decks and two tape measures. So everything necessary for two full games.

Summary:

What: Malifaux Demo Games of around 20 Soulstones

Where: RKKZ Oberhausen / close to main station

When: Tuesday, 19.04.2016, 14:00 - end

Requirements for participants: None, I'll provide everything for two games. Own crew / fate deck is of course possible.

If you're interested, please drop me a message here in the forum and I'll reserve a spot for you.

//spielervier

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Wer will noch mal, wer hat noch nicht?" - I'll be offering another round of demos on the 3rd of May. Again starting at around 14:00 with everything setup for two demo games in parallel: Table, Terrain, Crews, Fate Decks, Token, Tape Measures. Come and join us experiencing the world of Malifaux.

If you're interested drop me a message either here or in our local forum and we'll arrange time / crew / opponent.

Summary:

Where: RKKZ Oberhausen / close to main station (Forum)

When: Tuesday, 03.05.2016, 14:00 - end

Requirements for participants: None, I'll provide everything for two games. Own crew / fate deck is of course possible.

// spielervier

• 3 weeks later...

Next demo session is planned for the 24th of May, same place like always. If you're interested, drop me a message and we'll arrange details.

Summary:

When: Tuesday, 24.05.2016, 14:00 - end

Requirements for participants: None, I'll provide everything for two games. Own crew / fate deck is of course possible.

Next demo session is planned for the 21th of June, same place like always. If you're interested, drop me a message and we'll arrange details.

Summary:

When: Tuesday, 21.06.2016, 14:00 - end

Requirements for participants: None, I'll provide everything for two games. Own crew / fate deck is of course possible.

Currently available crews: Pandora (Neverborn), Colette (Arcanists), Mei Feng (Arcanists / Ten Thunders), Yan Lo (Ress. / Ten Thunders), McMourning (Ress.), Nicodem (Ress.), Seamus (Ress.), Sonnia Criid (Guild)

• 3 weeks later...

Due to a specific request, I'll do one last demo before summer vacation period. This one is a bit of a short notice, but maybe someone else would like to join. This is probably your last chance until end of August / September.

Summary:

When: Tuesday, 05.07.2016, 16:00 - end

Currently available crews: Pandora (Neverborn), Colette (Arcanists), Mei Feng (Arcanists / Ten Thunders), Yan Lo (Ress. / Ten Thunders), McMourning (Ress.), Nicodem (Ress.), Seamus (Ress.), Sonnia Criid (Guild)

• 4 months later...

And another one. After a long break, I'll continue with my demos. So please join is if you're interested in Malifaux.

Summary:

Where: Puppetmasters Oberhausen / close to main station (Forum)

When: Tuesday, 29.11.2016, 16:00 - end

• 5 months later...

After a long time without demos, I'm back with a new offer. After changing the gaming club, we're slowly ramping up with Malifaux again. If you want to join us or if you're interested in a demo game, you can get in contact with me. The next official event will be:

What: Malifaux Demo Games / 20 Soulstones

Where: Headblast Oberhausen (Facebook)

When: Thursday, 11.05.2017, 17:00 - open end