[Finland] Demos and playing in Helsinki

Myyrä

As the older threads about regular gaming events in Helsinki area have fallen into oblivion, I decided to make a new one.

Ours is almost certainly the largest Malifaux gaming group in the greater Helsinki area and probably in all of Finland. We convene to play in Happi youth activity center every almost every Sunday between 12pm and 22pm. Many of our players also play in Poromagia game store on Tuesday afternoons (because Tuesday is their miniature gaming day).

I'm one of the local henchmen, so if you are a new player just starting out, feel free to contact me and ask for a demo, or advice, or anything really. If you are an experienced player and just looking for new friends to play with, you can also head out to the Finnish miniature gaming forum Sotavasara that we use to arrange most of our games. Obviously you can also just drop by and meet us in Happi or in Poromagia. If you choose to come to Happi, it is a good idea to contact me beforehand so you can get my contact info, as we are situated on the fourth floor and the front door is usually locked on Sundays. If you want to reach me, just send me a PM and I should normally get back to you within a day.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still going strong, although I'm bit more busy with work these days, so I'm only available in the evening and on weekends.

I will also be organizing yet anohter slow grow league, so if you are planning on starting or just interested about Malifaux, now would be a good time to ask for a demo game and possibly join in on that slow grow action.

• 10 months later...