Rapid Growth League - Hastings - Starting 2 July 2015

JamesFlames

As we have a load of new players at 1066 Wargaming down in sunny St Leonards I will be running a Rapid Growth league over eight weeks commencing on 2 July. 

Currently 17 players have signed up but we still have enough space for a couple more, so if you live nearby and can commit to four games over eight weeks please feel free to join us. The games will be arranged through the event page on 1066 Wargaming's facebook page. The plan is to do two weeks for each of the four games so 2 July and 9 July will be 26ss Master-led, and so on.

I have prizes set aside for the three winning players: 1st place - Lazarus, 2nd place - Hans, 3rd place - LE foil-backed fate deck.

We are located at West St Leonards Social Club at 130 Bexhill Rd on the corner of Filsham Rd. The club has a cheap bar and plenty of off-road parking. Each Thursday evening we kick off at 7pm and play until 11pm. The league is free to enter but club entry is free for your first game night but then £3 to play after that.

Please message me if you have any questions or come join us on Facebook!