Is there interest in UK/EU single card sales ?

Kaine

Would you be interested ?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would people be interested in the ability to buy single M2E cards, i'm considering splitting Arsenal decks up and adding the cards to the store.

Cards would be shipped in board backed envelopes and postage would be minimised (probably Large Letter (90p) for uk people)

Cost is likely to start at £0.5 / card but getting cheaper the more you buy, the cost is mostly a handling charge given the time required to manage the cards.

Would people be interested in the ability to buy single M2E cards, i'm considering splitting Arsenal decks up and adding the cards to the store.

Cards would be shipped in board backed envelopes and postage would be minimised (probably Large Letter (90p) for uk people)

Cost is likely to start at £0.5 / card but getting cheaper the more you buy, the cost is mostly a handling charge given the time required to manage the cards.

It will do, i just need to speak to the post office about how much flat cards would cost to post to europe.

Much that I would like to think the idea is viable, Im really not sure about the demand, seems a lot of people are just getting the full sets regardless of which ones they actually need.

From my point of view I just want the Justice cards for my guild Demo crew

It depends on what crew and how many crews you have. If playing with Collodi and you wanted all the different effigies and puppets you would have to buy all faction cards. 

Ok started adding the single cards to the store, its going to take some time to get them all done, but Ten Thunders is up first, will update post as we add each faction (probably one every few days).

http://www.valiantwargames.co.uk/index.php/wargames-miniatures/malifaux.html?malifauxtype=259

We've worked on postage and got some board backed envelopes and card protectors, for 5 or under cards we can do a cheaper postage option for EU/ROW, for UK we've broken it into under 5 and then a larger bracket, again both cheaper than our normal postage options.

Obviously if you are picking up other malifaux stuff from us then sticking cards in is easier as the postage will be covered by the models.

• Like 1

Can you add Arcanists next? I need some more arachnids  ;)

Will do, were planning to add the next batches without art (apart from those that are multi-card art, e.g. where u have 3 different pics) to speed loading the cards up, we'll work back round adding card art later

I just went on to try and get the Lady J stuff and see that the judge card is labeled as a Death marshall and only 2 other death marshall cards are shown.