LE: Aly Perdita for trade

Rameses

Hey who wants a Limited Edition Alt. Perdita for cheap?

If that is you. Then all I want is the plastic Marcus box set plus a plastic Sabertooth Cerberus and plastic Razorspine Rattler

PM me if interested.

So, do you mean an additional Cerberus and Razorspine in addition to the ones in the Marcus box? That would $86 worth of models for a model that came free with a $100.00 purchase? Is that "for cheap"?

If someone had bought that nearly $90 worth of models on Black Friday (in which case one might presume they wanted a Marcus crew) and wanted a Perdita, one would think that they would have found the extra few bucks to get the the free Perdita, rather than later surrender their entire order for the one model, but who knows, maybe there is someone out there with buyers remorse. You might find it easier to sell the model on eBay and then seek the other models out and purchase them with the money. Good luck in any event.

@Rameses

I am not necessarily saying you are asking too much or too little, as supply and demand will work that out. If someone can get a 150 for her, god bless them (although that may be an overly ambitious opening price) and my apologies if I came across snarky in that regard.

It was just my impression that the only way someone could be in possession of the "pre-release" plastics you are seeking is through the Black Friday sale, and if they spent that much, are likely already in possession of the model you are offering; and therefore was simply suggesting that selling the model may be a more realistic way to ultimately get to your goal rather than a trade.