M2E Ramos - Howard Langston

Hockridge

I am new to Malifaux and picked arcanist as my crew. I really like the different masters. Here is a little trick I found for my fellow Arcanist buddies. Take Ramos, Brass Arachnid and Howard Langston with Imbued Energy after that the rest of the crew is a little situational. Try to have more models than the other guy so you can out activate him. Then use the Brass to rewire Howard and have Howard go last. Discard Imbued Energy to give him fast and you can have him cover 25" and still use Flurry once this turn and if you win initiative flurry again. Most Models will die from 6 attacks from Howard Langston. If you don't need to cover the full 25" of walk available to you then yah.. another attack for every 5" you cut. If you can get down to 2 walk and a charge before you use this trick you are in business. 5 unanswered attacks and possibly 3 more at the start of next turn.

Edited by Hockridge

My Ramos playing buddy has been doing this since the start of beta, and I can attest that it is absolutely terrifying. It's extremely hard to protect yourself from Howard with that kind of threat range, and he hits hard enough and accurately enough that there are very few models that can have him Flurry on them and not chop them up. And on the ones that might tough it out, he can chop their heads off. :)

Howard and Ramos are bros, for sure.