Regarding the Mispack Form and contacting Wyrd

Domoto

So I wasn't sure exactly where to post this but here goes..

So i received a Dark Debts Box recently and the models/sprue was all in tact but there were no cards or bases inside it...so I submitted the Mispack form...however the first time I forgot to mention the cards as well were missing (stupid silly me XD)...so I re-submitted it..I can't seem to find a place to contact Wyrd about hopefully having the cards sent as well since there were 2 submissions, and I don't want to submit a 3'rd or use a form that is not made for general inquiries...

Also, for anyone who has used this, are you supposed to get a confirmation of submission e-mail? just wondering, I realize it will take a little while to hear back from them, but just want the process to be as smooth as possible for both parties

Thanks

As far as I'm aware, there's not usually a confirmation email - I think the logic is that they'd rather have someone working to send out replacements than to reply to mails about replacements:-) I could be wrong though.

I would suspect that if they see two requests from the same source, they'll work out what's happened. Did you mention in your second submission that you'd already submitted one?

I did, I imagine they are more than capable, was more just wondering since I imagine there is more than just myself e-mailing them, would like to avoid any messed up situations, especially if I am the cause of it.

and the confirmation e-mail was also a just wondering as I've used other similar services before and some do and others don't